Monday 31 August 2009

Memories

Today, I was viewing my old photos and found that there are actually many 'couple' photos that I am having, viewing all of them made me feel so sad and bad... all the sweet memories just came back to me... again.. tears dropping down and I jux wished that I could turn back the time when we used to be together, everything seemed to be so perfect when we were around but noone knows that the present is just too painful. I dont know I have the courage to view the photos again. My heart is just torn apart. I really miss him and still really love him even though I am trying my best to let it go.. How can I mend this broken heart?

2 comments:

Timothy Shields said...

I'm sad for you...but wanted to let you know that I found your blog by googling "a page has turned in my life." This is the post of your that came up:

http://lientran.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-life-has-turned-to-new-page.html

I don't know if this means anything to you, but Jesus can mend your broken heart. - Timothy

Silly Lily said...

Hi Tim!

Just reviewing my blog after a very long time and just relise your comment, thank you for asking but I think you can guess what is going on with my new updates :)

Cheers